[Zines not Drama] ZiP1 Update + new eye candy + urban stencil warfare

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 04:18:47 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 7:54 PM, Adam Engelhart <adam at tellumo.net> wrote:

> Don't kill yourself on this, please, and let me know if there's
> anything with which I can help.
>
> whee! yay for guerrilla art!

Maybe we should dress in gorilla suits when we go out to do the stencils. I
wanna be a silverback.

Thanks for the update, Adam! Your name is solidifying into a shorthand
version in my head: Adam Engel. AdamEngel. Adamengel. It has nice aural
*snap*

BTW, in case anyone thinks I keep mis-spelling the word "automated" on the
ZiP promo materials - it's not a typ-O, it's supposed to be "autonomated."
As in, "autonomy." I'm playing on the name of the Autonomous Mutant
Festival - which I've never yet attended, but would like to in the near
future.

Check out this amazing essay <http://www.spaz.org/node/11743> on that
topic. It's long - I've only read half of it - but I really should finish
it, because it's awesome.

TLongshanksLT