ZinesFromOuterSpace Hexual relations

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 09:46:50 UTC 2012

Omg I think it's happening....I'm becoming a hacker. Slowly, but surely.
Now when I look at columns and rows of code I see a beauty formerly
reserved only for poetry.
We've got to work some Hexspeak into ZiP02
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexspeak
Maybe CAFEBABE should be the theme of ZiP03?
DEADBEEF is very Texas Chainsaw, I like that.
And do we possess the prowess to code a hexdump of the ZiP logo? (Examples
attached)
Like the one of the Wikipedia favicon here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexdump
Should I change the ZiP Google calendar (I've started one) to Hexhours?
Herr Krotefrosch....can you explain Vectors just one more time? I promise
I'll grasp it this time. I think you described it as a way to group subject
matter together across different chapters/issues of the zine.
Please provide examples of what the pagination would look like using
vectors + hexdigits.
Or you can just tell me in person if I see you when you get back from
Chiquito....
Other ways I've been thinking of to encode pages for ZiP:
l337
rebuses
I'm sure there are tons more - help me brainstorm - on Thursday at the next
zine meeting?

Tony