[Noisebridge-discuss] Possible move to bay area.

Steve Dee steve at smartercode.net
Thu Aug 12 21:34:39 UTC 2010

I was looking for places recently. I'd recommend, if possible, coming out in
advance and checking places out in person before you move in anywhere. There
are lots of things that look great on paper but have horrible catches
(smells like cat piss; 3br actually a 2br with a living room being passed
off as a third bedroom; old Asian landlady lives on premises, wants things
quiet, doesn't like people being around).

Also, check out PadMapper <http://padmapper.com/>. It was tremendously
useful for me; just look for places near BART stations or Muni train stops,
and you'll be good.