[Noisebridge-discuss] recyclebridge

Zedd Epstein zedd.00 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:58:51 UTC 2010

1) We're not allowed on the roof. It's not stable enough to have people
going up there to spin a composting bin.
2) Compost bins smell Fucking Horrible. Do you guys remember what the banana
stairs smelled like? It'd be worse.
3) Compost bins also attract rats.
4) I believe SF has a compost program in place. I'm betting we could call
and get a can to throw stuff in.