[Noisebridge-discuss] Flooring work! Next step sanding, you are needed!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 03:09:42 UTC 2010

I also have a little hand random orbital sander with a bag.  I also have a
detail sander for those who are very detail-oriented (a term I prefer over
"pedantic") that'll get into even the tightest corners.  (I got it for
refinishing my staircase, which had a great deal of corners.)  I don't know
what needs to be sanded, so I'm not sure if it'll be useful or not.

I'll try to pop by soon - maybe Wednesday? to see what I can do.

Christie
_______
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-- Albert Einstein