[Noisebridge-discuss] Prevent Diarrhea

Just Duncan justduncan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 01:38:28 UTC 2011

Am I being trolled and just naive?  If I am, will a board member please
kindly let me know?   I'm beginning to wonder, especially by the question in
anonymity (whoever you, Snail, are).

No, I'm long over it, thank you.  Would you kindly explain to me what part
of "the diarrhea I had 10 days ago" would lead you to conclude I might be
currently ill?

Yes, quarantine was great.  It would be ideal if we knew which person was
getting it next, *especially* as it requires NO responsibility or action by
anyone in the group!

Unfortunately, to quote the California lotto, "Are You Next?

Don't worry, I'm smiling and not worked up over this... I've already had
it.  :-)

Duncan