[Noisebridge-discuss] About the missing robotic arm on wheel chair robot

Hao Zhang hao.zhang at dorabot.com
Tue Jun 12 01:43:57 UTC 2012

Hi Jake,

Nice to hear from you!

I will keep updating my progress in http://www.dorabot.com/project-updates,
as long as I remember. Come check it out, and maybe join&contribute if you
want. Since it's all me for now, it's pretty slow progress. Hope I can get
more people join and speed up the project.

I've built pneumatic robotic arm before, which is really simple. Turn the
arm into motor-driven is a good idea, and it's even better that you got the
motors. Hope you talk to you in person soon :)

I'll be at noisebridge most of the time, for example tonight. When will you
be at noisebridge, tomorrow at the meeting?