[Noisebridge-discuss] Asked to leave: Tony Longshanks & Veronica

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 13:01:59 UTC 2013

I have to thank to Tony for his work on Zine, I think it is a really nice piece of arr and I'm certainly glad that Tastebridge had a chance to be in.

I hope that things turn well in the near or bit longer term future for both sides Tony&Noisebridge, in the meanwhile well I would say that 90% of Noisebridgers move to another groups within the time, so "nothing new under the sun".

Best of the luck on the way to both of the parties, hope to stay in touch.

Sincerely from Jeju,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker