[Redshirts] Thursday night shift report: police called

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 01:27:07 UTC 2013

Bullshit.  Noisebridge is still in the USA.  The police have jurisdiction
there.  There are lots of reasons to call the police short of a violent
person.  While in this case it may not have been appropriate. I am tired of
the anti police bias at Noisebridge.  Most cops are honest people who put
themselves in harms way to help people.  I don't think that calling the
police should be used to kick people out.  That is unless you like
atracting thieves and predators. Because I am sure noise bridges anti
police mentality attracts them.    Of course we could just keep blaming
all noisebrdges problems on "street rats" like a fucking Disney villain.